Minecraft As An RPG Minecraft As An RPG

I did not find RPG here. Adventure games are also for story and quests.
I`d expect something about charecter`s classes, skills, levelup and etc staff what RPG stands on.

Nice movie.

Zarkina responds:

Right now Dewcraft has all that except classes. Because its a modded server, you can choose a path to focus on various magical abilities, beast tamer, soul reaper, or straight up raw barbarian power. It has a full fledge storyline shrouded in mystery. Players online have yet to solve 1/5 of it. You should join us sometime :D

Wanna dance with Kim?! Wanna dance with Kim?!

Nice try.
Movie have "saw" effect on lines on some scenes with zoomed face. This looks like loosing quality. Please take care about so things in future.

Twiggens Twiggens

I find interesting only way of drawing and animation.
Maybe here must be some comedy or drama situation.

Bumming Crew: aSoSAE Bumming Crew: aSoSAE

Very nice story, but music loop too short and became boring pretty shortly.

Jim V.S. The Zombies # 1 Jim V.S. The Zombies # 1

I think in this flash-comics must be added (IMHO)
- preload screen (looking for white rectangle for a while and thinking *something wrone, better I will switch to another flash animation* until I open traffic inspector and find there is something downloading now)
- right text, bubbles and signs: comics stiled text font, common text in bubbles must be at one size, text at signes must not be compressed. Think about sizes of signes and size and places of bubbles, what will be in bubbles already in time when you draw.
- maybe fullscreen option or vertial sliding (common people will not be happy to zoom every time they see unreadable text, also some text is still hard to read even with zoom)
- some kind of interface to switch pages, also somewhy I miss first page with instructions, and areas to click to change pages may be a little bigger.

Portal Turret AMV Portal Turret AMV

Heh, rainbow blood, nice choise.
*Evil master note added*
*#155 any manipulator must be made of titan*

Blobs - Adventure Blobs - Adventure

I see movie sountrack maden of some parts and you did not remove noise, so in situations then you totally turn off sound there "jumps". Maybe do not make total silence and try to remove / lower noice by software or hardware.

Maple Fantasy Part 1 Maple Fantasy Part 1

My most ask about text - half of it hard to read, maybe text-background or special chars will help

scorpio4848 responds:

yea i realize i will use something to make it easier to read . thank you for your comment

My Spider Friend My Spider Friend

From my knowladge if spider catch something alive in web in most situations spider will bite it to convert in food so if you try to free fly - it will be already dead.
Good animation, I always find so movies nice, no need to draw so supreme to tell good story.

World of crew 3 World of crew 3

Not o bad animation, but you must add subtitles.